Eastern Cold Storage is a public refrigerated warehouse facility, owned by the Souris Harbour Authority Inc., created to service the needs of fishers to blast freeze and store bait as well as area and regional seafood, fruit and vegetable processors. We provide state of the art blast freezing and cold storage for a wide variety of individuals and companies.
- 22,000 square ft facility.
- 2,000 storage spaces.
- 5,000,000 lb. capacity.
- 2 blast freezers capable of freezing 40,000 lbs of product in 16 hours.
- Cross docking services and short hold storage.
- Bait processing line with packaging.
- ECS’s cold warehouse maintains -25°C temperatures.
- ECS’s cold storage meets highest sanitation and food safety standards and is modern, safe and secure.
Inquiries please contact:
Eastern Cold Storage Phone 902-687-4654 Souris Harbour Authority Inc. Fax 902-687-4648 P.O. Box 339, Souris PE, Canada, C0A 2B0
Cold Storage Manager – 902-940-1305 firstname.lastname@example.org
We practice sound environmentalmanagement. Reducing our use of energy and other resources are a top priority.
We’re achieving this through careful monitoring and management, and by greening both our practices and facilities.